Kindly find the below job details and application process.
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Posting Title : Community CI Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore.
- Assist in the creation, testing, and implementation of various test jobs and pipelines
- Work with a variety of upstream projects to design appropriate testing and integration methods
- Help create and improve documentation as well as refine processes around testing and automation work
- Troubleshoot and maintain a variety of services on the community infrastructure
- Build community around team projects by constantly encouraging contribution and mentoring high-value associates
- Submit to and present on your work at community conferences occasionally to raise visibility of Fedora and the infrastructure and services around it; report regularly to your team and management
- Experience with developing Jenkins jobs for testing, workflows, and pipelines
- Experience using standard tools like Git, IRC, and email to collaborate with a distributed team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, organize your own work, and deliver on commitments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
How to Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here