Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Company Profile :
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Posting Title : Content Developer – Technical Training
Job Location : Pune
Job Description :
The Red Hat Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) team is looking for a Technical Training Content Developer to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you’ll design and establish training content about the configuration, troubleshooting, and usage of Red Hat enterprise solutions for associates, partners, and customers. You will collaborate with subject matter experts, technical support associates, and support product managers, and partner with training content managers to develop specifications for course content, prepare lesson plans, and ensure materials are applicable and reflective of current product features. As a Technical Training Content Developer, you’ll also develop traditional and virtual self-service training content for technical CEE associates that focuses on soft skills, tools, internal processes, and customer support workflow.
- Develop technical training materials for technical support audiences that focus on customer support workflow, tools, personal qualities, and technical competencies
- Consult with various teams within the CEE team on training best practices, learning objectives, and general training strategies
- Work with other content developers to develop improved developer processes, tooling, and QA testing as needed
- Create lab-based training using a virtual lab environment as well as content development tooling
- Review previously published modules and update based on current learner needs
- Collaborate with the internal knowledge team to align training topics with Red Hat Customer Portal content topics
Required skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or business
- Knowledge and working experience with Platform or Emerging technologies like Red Hat OpenStack Platform, Red Hat Gluster Storage, Red Hat Ceph Storage, and Ansible by Red Hat
- Ability to design, create, and organize training content into traditional classroom and eLearning modalities
- Experience working with learning management systems and virtual lab environments; familiarity with SCORM and Git is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Red Hat’s solution portfolio and open source software
- Experience in a support organization preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills and cross-functional relationship building skills
- Creative, motivated, and capable of working on your own, as well as part of a globally distributed team without daily supervision
- Experience administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) is required; Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is preferred
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here