Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Company Profile Qualcomm CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of wireless chipset technology in the world. The TBS (Test Base Station) program provides internal solutions for verification of QCT chipset modem functionality. Projects within this program currently provide solutions in UMTS, LTE, WLAN, and LTED (Proximity Services). The program is expanding into eMTC, NBIoT, V2X, and 5G solutions. Product teams are comprised of multiple disciplines (Software, Test, Systems, and Hardware Engineers) providing custom designed, cutting edge, endtoend RF solutions.
Posting Title System Test Engineer
Job Location Hyderabad
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Satel
- Scripting experience specifically in Perl and/or Python
- Software development in a realtime environment, including C/ C++, data structures and
- OS concepts
- Wireless communication systems
- The system test engineer will work closely with software, systems, and hardware engineers to develop test cases, test tools and test environments with a specific focus on automation.
- Troubleshooting and test execution are also major components of this position.
- Primary responsibility will be system integration and test with focus on test creation, execution, and issue triage.
- Additional focus on automation framework development and maintenance along with new feature integration is also an expectation of the position.
- Applicants should be motivated to learn, eager to debug and resolve issues, have a customer mindset, and be interested in wireless technologies.
- They should be able to transfer high level requirements into test designs, be familiar with accepted engineering practices, and be able to work independently as well as part of a larger team.
How to apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening online on following link. Further details will be informed to shortlisted candidates.
To Apply: Click here