Power Grid Job Openings for Engineer/Executive Trainee @ Across India | 259 Posts | Last date: 31 July 2018 |
Kindly find the below job details and application process.
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), (NSE: POWERGRID, BSE: 532898) is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurugram, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its former subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Shri I S Jha, an alumnus of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
Posting Title: Engineer/Executive Trainee
Job Location Across India
Educational Qualification: Full Time BE/ B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg. in Electrical & Computer Science discipline or equivalent from a recognized university/ institute.
- Electrical – Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Computer Science – Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology
Age limit(As on 31.12.2017): Below 28 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- For OBC(NCL) candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years over and above category relaxation
- For others as per government policy
POSOCO – Discipline wise vacancies: 64 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) – 45 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Computer Science) – 19 Posts
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWD candidates)