Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Paysafe delivers a full suite of payments solutions. From card issuing to acquiring; from payment gateways to merchant accounts; from fraud and risk to compliance; from digital wallets and mobile to invoicing – we process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US.
Paysafe is currently searching for a Software Engineer Intern candidate to join our IT Development team in Hyderabad.
We are looking for summer interns –Candidates who are currently studying computer science, computer engineering, information technology or a related field. Either B.Tech or M.Tech or PhD is fine.
Posting Title: Software Engineer – Intern
Job Location : Hyderabad
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, B. Tech, M.Tech, PhD completed or in progress with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019
Some experience in software development is preferred
- Working knowledge of AngularJS is a plus.
- Strong desire to learn new web components such as material UI.
- Strong desire to learn SOA principles and practices.
- Fundamental knowledge of coding principles and experience with one or more of the following: Web Services, XML/JSON, OOP, DI, Automated Testing, Design Patterns, Value Objects, RDMS, Java.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Ability to commit 40 hours per week for 10-12 weeks during the 2018 summer.
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate with others
- Self-motivated, high energy and strong time management skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and team orientation
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take lead and drive for results
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here