Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Company Profile :
Moody’s Corporation, often referred to as Moody’s, is an American business and financial services company. It is the holding company for Moody’s Investors Service (MIS), an American credit rating agency, and Moody’s Analytics (MA), an American provider of financial analysis software and services.
Moody’s was founded by John Moody in 1909 to produce manuals of statistics related to stocks and bonds and bond ratings. Moody’s was acquired by Dun & Bradstreet in 1962. In 2000, Dun & Bradstreet spun off Moody’s Corporation as a separate company that was listed on the NYSE under MCO. In 2007, Moody’s Corporation was split into two operating divisions, Moody’s Investors Service, the rating agency, and Moody’s Analytics, with all of its other products.
Posting Title : Associate Business Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
- BE (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or a related field.
- Strong C#.NET development & debugging skills (2+ years)
- Experience with source control (SVN ideally) and issue tracking (Jira ideally)
- Good SQL Query writing skills, understanding of database architecture
- Strong Excel VBA
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Fluency in English a must
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Rigorous and analytical thought process
- Experienced in working toward tight deadlines
- Experience in Financial Services is advantageous
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Role/Responsibilities :
This is an opportunity for an individual with a strong software development background to join Moody’s Investors Service Support Centre in India.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successes developing/supporting quality software solutions, liaising directly with stakeholders, and adapting to the evolving needs of the business. The role will primarily involve coordinating with the NY Fundamental Technology development team to provide global production support for Moody’s Fundamental applications which are of high visibility within the analyst teams globally, and integral to the analytical ratings processes.
As part of the Fundamental Technology team, support members will have many opportunities to leverage SQL skills to query and manipulate data, as well as work with Excel/VBA workbooks, debug .Net applications, and other technical tasks. This role will suit a highly motivated problem solver with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to use their own initiative and work with minimal supervision.
Experience with the multiple phases of software development lifecycle and software debugging skills are essential. Experience with source control, issue tracking, unit testing, continuous integration, etc. is highly desirable. Basic understanding of finance and the mechanics of analytical methodologies are a plus
Key Responsibilities :
- QA and UAT Support
- Maintenance Support
- Business User Query Support
- Application and Process Documentation
How to apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply : Click Here