Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Posting Title : Senior Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
- 2+ years of experience managing teams in a technical support/dev-ops environment
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise customers on Cloud solutions, application development or deployment
- Proven leadership skills in managing cross functional and technical teams
- Strong passion for helping developers connect people and communities through the cloud.
- Demonstrable technical depth in software development and contributions to the overall ecosystem.
- Proven experience working with technical communities, social media and blogging.
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills.
- Strong multi-tasker and self-starter with real passion for technology
- Open to working shifts if required (Su-Th or Tu-Sa)
- Influencer on technical communities such as MSDN, Stack Overflow, Github and Reddit
- Passion for Blogging and/or making Videos explaining technical concepts
- Participated in cloud conferences as a speaker
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues
- A deep understanding of Cloud fundamentals
- Azure solutions development and deployment experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Manage and grow a team of passionate Azure Cloud Engineers
- Monitoring, reporting and anticipating issues with the Azure Technical Communities
- Improving internal efficiency and customer happiness by actively finding opportunities to optimize existing or new processes and tools
- Understanding the data from the community and using it effectively to drive product and document improvements.
- Engaging directly with Azure developers and IT professionals in Azure communities including MSDN and StackOverflow to answer technical questions and help solve customer problems
- Being the voice and advocate for our customer, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
How to Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here