Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Posting Title: Associate Software Developer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualifications : BE, BTECH , MS , MTECH from reputed university
Job Description :
You will be engaged in developing solutions from beginning to end.
• Analyze and review business, functional and technical requirements
• Develop code according to specifications and standards
• Develop RESTful APIs
• Participate in code reviews
• Prepare test data
• Present ideas and solutions
• Plan and conduct basic unit and module testing
• Support quality assurance testing and defect resolution
• Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies, and functionality
• Demonstrate ownership from specification review to product adoption
Skills required :
- Experience in installing, upgrading, migrating IBM Jazz CLM Enterprise platform (Distributed deployment) and also have good control with multiple JTS/CCM/RM deployments.
- Good knowledge on Linux server deployments
- Strong knowledge & experience in working with IBM WAS , IBM HTTP server, proxy configurations, F5 servers, client and server certificates.
- Good experience in troubleshooting errors with respect to Jazz Tools (RTC,DNG,DM,GC,RELM,JRS,DCC,LQE)
- Good knowledge with writing linux scripts (Shell/Perl)
- Good knowledge on IBM DB2
- Good knowledge on LDAP protocols , authentication/authorization in IBM Jazz CLM
Good to have :
- Good knowledge on customizing Jazz tools (plugin customization, java scripts, java client programs, integration adapters)
- Good knowledge on Integrating Jazz tools with other 3rdparty tools (Atlassian, open source , SVN, GIT)
- Customer interaction and ownership of escalations , high level/complex tasks
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here