Mega Off Campus Drive by Byju’s, Pan India for BE/ B.Tech/ MBA | Business Development Associate |
Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Think & Learn Pvt Ltd is India’s largest technology based education provider. Founded in 2008, Think & Learn provides test preparation services and supplemental content for K-12 segment through technology enabled channels like VSAT, Internet and Tablet. The Bangalore based company runs the iconic brand BYJU’s Classes which has over 93 test prep centers for exams like CAT, IAS, JEE, GMAT, GRE across India.
Posting Title: Business Development Associate
Job Location : PAN India
- BE/ B.Tech (All branches); MBA
- Batch: 2015/ 2016/ 2017/ 2018
Salary: 10 LPA (7 LPA fixed and 3 LPA variable)
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
Selection Process: Selection Process is based on the Personal Interview
|14th & 15th July||Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vizag, Ranchi, Patna|
|21st & 22nd July||Hyderabad, Chennai, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Coimbatore|
|28th & 29th July||Kochi, Trivandrum, Nagpur, Lucknow, Mangalore, Hubli|
|4th & 5th August||Raipur, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Bhubaneswar|
How to apply: All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.