Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Liventus has come a long means since our begin in 2002. Liventus began with just a few professionals handling internal technology solutions for ECS money Services. In just many years time, our staff created Intranets, Extranets, paperless office solutions, CRM Systems, and other internal solutions to facilitate run ECS money Services additional with efficiency and effectively; serving to ECS to become a pacesetter and mastermind of the most recent technology solutions in their trade.
Posting Title : Network Administrator
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
The Network Administrator will provide day-to-day hands on support to the organization’s server and end user systems including laptops, desktops, servers, mobile devices and applications. This position interfaces mainly with internal employees and departments with some interaction with external clients. Common tasks include troubleshooting user desktop issues, building and configuring new PC’s, performing various updates. Providing remote support for branch offices. Other areas of responsibility are LAN support, break/fix, software/hardware upgrades, patch management, Anti-Virus management, image management, application installs, user support and training, etc.
- Basic knowledge of WAN/LAN networking
- Desktop and Laptop Break/Fix experience
- Knowledge of remote diagnostics tools
- Mac OS experience a plus
- Desktop Security Best Practices required
- Experience in Routers / Firewall / Backup Solutions / Virtualization a plus
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field or IT related degree and/or combination of directly related work experience commensurate to 2-5 years experience
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date licenses and hardware/software inventory
- Laptop/desktop Deployments and Break/Fix/Troubleshooting (Windows and Macs)
- Printer / Fax Deployments and Break/Fix
- IT Equipment and Supplies Procurement
- Hardware/Software installs and upgrades
- Patch/Updates Management
- User Support and Training
- Manage IT Department documentation
- Perform Preventive Maintenance
- Basic LAN Support
- Active Directory support
How to Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here