Kantar, Pune is looking for Analyst. Package Rs. 3.0 LPA
Kindly find the below details & Apply Now. Refer your Friends….!!!
About Kantar :
Kantar’s Global Delivery Centre is a part of Global Operations, which is a specialist function within Kantar, the data investment management division of WPP, a FTSE 100 and NASDAQ listed company. Kantar is one of the world’s largest insight, information and consultancy groups, employing over 30,000 employees.
The goal of the Global Operations function is to create world class operational solutions that meet the client need for faster turnaround, reduced costs, global consistency and data quality when buying market research. We are active in the areas of data collection software, data processing platforms, end to end solutions, workflow & estimation tools. We are leaders in mobile market research and production new research techniques such as virtual reality and facial coding.
Job Profile : Analyst
Location : Pune
CTC to be offered : Rs. 3,00,000 Per Annum
Qualification: MBA, any other degree( except B tech)
KEY OUTCOMES STATEMENT:
- Coordinating with multiple cross-country teams to manage the projects independently from end to end
- Planning, commissioning and monitoring the activities for successful completion of the project
- Independently handle client communication
- Continuously review the services provided to the clients to identify and exploit potential efficiencies
- Review and manage the quality of final input and outputs of the projects
- Trouble shoot / resolve queries from various stakeholders
- Decision making to provide solutions and suggestions
- Take ownership of all the outcomes of the project managed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Commerce/Science or MBA is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of using MS Office
- Able to work in a global cross cultural matrix environment. Knowledgeable of other regions and considerate of different cultural norms/appropriate business conduct
- Schedule management, Prioritization, Eye for detail, Quality Awareness, Change management and Negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Being Committed to service excellence and added value
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team
- Positive attitude. Should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
- Being Result Oriented
- Ability to manage own time and workload effectively
Bond : 2 years
Campus Drive location : Pune (we will share venue details with shortlisted soon )
Deadline to Apply: Thursday, 19 April 2018 Before 2 PM
Click here to Apply : https://goo.gl/Ryuonp
#REFER Your FRIENDS…..Keep Sharing …!!!