Kindly find the below job details and application process.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is a group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
Posting Title : Support Analyst
Job Location : Hyderabad
- Knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), System Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
- Knowledge of more than one specific infrastructure technology
- Thinks creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement
- As the services and users operate in a 24/7 capacity, there will be requirement for weekend coverage.
Essential Skills :
- Experience / knowledge of Atlassian Products; BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience / knowledge of Continuous Integration (Hudson/Jenkins), Sonar Source and Arti-factory
- Experience with Scripting – Python, Perl, UNIX Shell
- Experience of Service Monitoring – Nagios, Netcool, Tivoli
- Knowledge of Web Services – Apache, Tomcat, SOAP, REST
- Knowledge of Automated Testing & Deployment
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here