Kindly find the below job details and application process.
IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Job Role: Technical Support Associate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 to 2 years of experience with proven communication skills
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Ability to successfully troubleshoot and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
As a Technical Support Associate you would be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & Asia-Pac.
How to apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here