Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Posting Title: Entry Level Software Engineer
Job Location : Chennai
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Filing of Country VAT returns, Intrastat, ECL and other returns accurately and on time
- Ability to meet the strict statutory deadlines and ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Working with EU-based VAT team to plan and prepare monthly/quarterly VAT filings
- Collecting and formatting client transaction data for VAT return preparation
- Submission to VAT Reporting software for return preparation
- Participates in projects and process improvements for the department
- Updates / maintains all spreadsheets and tax calendars for various EU nations
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here