Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Company Profile :
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and connected services. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson ® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. The Company’s software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 29,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $6.9 billion during the last 12 months ended June 30, 2016. The Company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYSE:HAR. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN!
Posting Title : Associate Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
- Software Development role in a product based company working in the automotive infotainment domain.
- Good programming knowledge in C/C++ languages.
- Working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Android, HMI, Apple CarPlay, Google Automotive Link (GAL).
- Doing Development in multiple domains:
- Phone projection, Systems Programming, Device Drivers, Bluetooth, Wifi, Voice recognition, Audio, Apps, etc.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered, embedded software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
- Exact team allocation will be based on assessment, suitability, available opportunity and candidate’s interest.
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here