GKN Job Openings | Graduate Engineer B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Bangalore
Kindly find the below job details and application process.
GKN is a global engineering business. We design, manufacture and service systems and components for most of the world’s leading aircraft, vehicle and machinery manufacturers. We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching ourselves to better in everything we do. GKN operates three divisions: GKN Aerospace, GKN Driveline and GKN Powder Metallurgy employing 56,000 people in more than 30 countries.
GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 55 manufacturing locations in 14 countries, we serve over 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Our technologies are used in aircraft ranging from the most used single aisle aircraft and the largest passenger planes in the world to business jets and the world’s advanced 5th generation fighter aircraft.
JOB ROLE: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualifications : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Good communication skills in English both oral and written
- Good technical report writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- He or She will support product development activities by performing Design & Stress Analysis of Aerospace Components. The execution will mostly be in accordance with established design practices and work instructions. However, the engineer would also have opportunities to contribute to internal process improvement activities and reuse of knowledge.
How to apply GKN Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here