Kindly find the below job details and application process.
There’s a reason why Fiserv is the global leader in information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry. It’s our people. If you are a talented professional who gets excited by the challenge of helping Fiserv lead the transformation of financial services technology for our clients’ benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Fiserv, where turning possibilities into realities is the norm.
Posting Title: Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Chennai
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline
- 0-2 years of experience in developing scalable and secured J2EE applications.
- Excellent knowledge in Java based technologies (Core Java, JSP, AJAX, JSF & EJB), Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
- Knowledge in SOAP & REST web service implementations is preferred
- Knowledge in UNIX environment is preferred.
- Experience in Angular JS technology is preferred.
- Financial industry experiences a plus
- Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of softwaredevelopment project lifecycles.
- Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic.
- Prepare any necessary technical documentation
- Track and report daily and weekly activities
- Participate in code reviews and code remediation
- Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation
- Strong team player/customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
- Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies
- Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers and project management
How to apply ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here