Greetings from AlmaMapper Technologies (Previously known as VibrantMinds).
We are pleased to inform that EXFO, Pune is looking for Project Intern.
Kindly find the below details & Apply Now. Refer your Friends….!!!
EXFO Inc. is a recognized test and measurement expert in the global telecommunications industry. The Telecom Division, which represents our main business activity, offers a full suite of test solutions and monitoring systems to network service providers, cable TV operators, telecom system vendors and component manufacturers in approximately 70 countries. EXFO Inc. is a recognized test and measurement expert in the global telecommunications industry. The Telecom Division, which represents our main business activity, offers a full suite of test solutions and monitoring systems to network service providers, cable TV operators, telecom system vendors and component manufacturers in approximately 70 countries.
Job Profile : Project Intern(Project knowledge, OOPS, Algorithms, C, C++, Networks, Logical thinking, problem solving)
Qualification : Engineering- graduate or post graduate (2017 & 2018 Pass outs ) in Computer Science, IT, E & TC streams with minimum of 60% or equivalent CGPA.
Job Location : Pune
Salary: Graduates – 12,000 Rs. Per month and Postgraduates – 15,000 Rs. Per month
Tenure: 4+ Months, Certificate of internship will be provided only if training of minimum 4 months is completed.
As a part of the EXFO’s R&D organization, Project Intern will be responsible for researching, designing, developing, and testing of Telecom software applications.
• Design and develop Telecom Software Applications.
• Participate in all aspects of product development, from requirements analysis to product release.
• Work in the supervision of technical lead and deliver high quality software to aggressive schedules.
• Design and develop using agile/scrum methodology and using object-oriented methodologies.
• Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
• Ability to work flexible hours and passionate about adapting technology to provide business-benefiting solution
• Proficient in modern programming languages and tech stacks
• Full software development lifecycle experience
• Deep understanding of the Linux operating system and networking concepts
• Passion for solving challenging issues
• Adapts to changing business needs and conditions
• Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve common goals
• Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems Academic and Professional Requirements
Education: (2017 pass outs)
BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech (Bachelor’s / master’s degree in engineering in Computer Engineering will be preferred).
Soft Skills (Leadership, team management, communication skills etc. as applicable to the position)
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• A team player, who goes out of his /her way to help the team members, whenever possible.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A person who is more people oriented, with a skill to talk to people and get the required info.
• 1st Round –Technical/Analytical test (Test will be for 1 hour & 40 mins. First 40 objective type questions for 40 mins & programming questions (Syntax related questions) (can be taken online from home).
• 2nd Round – Technical panel
• 3rd Round – HR panel
To Apply: Click Here
Deadline to Apply: Tuesday, 29th may 2018 before 4 PM
#REFER Your FRIENDS…..Keep Sharing…!!!
AlmaMapper Technologies Pvt Ltd
Like us on:- https://www.facebook.com/AlmaMapper
www.AlmaMapper.com | www.VibrantMindsTech.com