Kindly find the below job details and application process.
In 1911, Joseph O. Eaton, brother-in-law Henning O. Taube and Viggo V. Torbensen, incorporated the Torbensen Gear and Axle Co. inWith financial backing from Torbensen’s mother, the company was set to manufacture Torbensen’s patented internal-gear truck axle. In 1914, the company moved to, to be closer to its core business, the automotive industry.
The Torbensen Axle Company incorporated in Ohio in 1916, succeeding the New Jersey corporation. A year later, , Torbensen’s largest customer bought out the company. But Eaton and Torbensen were not content and bowed out of Republic to form the Eaton Axle Company in 1919. A year later, in 1920, Eaton Axle Company merged with Standard Parts. Standard Parts went in receivership later the same year and was later liquidated. In 1923, Eaton bought the Torbensen Axle Co. back from Republic and changed the name to the Eaton Axle and Spring Company.
Eaton officers believed the quickest way to grow the business was through acquisitions and began buying companies in the automotive industry. By 1932, the diversified company changed its name to Eaton Manufacturing Company. In 1937, Eaton became international by opening a manufacturing plant in Canada. In 1958 Eaton Corporation acquired . The company name changed once again in 1965 to Eaton Yale & Towne Inc. after the acquisition of Yale & Towne Manufacturing Co. in 1963. Stockholders approved the change to the company’s current name in 1971. In 1978, Eaton Corporation acquired Samuel Moore & Company, Kenway Systems, and Cutler-Hammer.]
Posting Title: Process Assistant
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
- Any Graduate
- Computer savvy and familiar with MS Office (Excel, Word, MS Outlook)
- Good Typing speed
- 6 months – 1 year of experience in back office processes, preferable in order management
- Hardworking and quick learner
- Flexible working in US shifts
- Positive approach
- Good communication
- Exposure to any ERP’s- Oracle, SAP, Mainframe based
- Review of service receipt tools such as Mailbox/SharePoint/Shared drive
- Enters new orders/quotes from customers through order entry systems, with emphasis on error-free order management
- Enters changes and cancellations from customers through order entry systems (MFGPRO, CCP, C360) using required customer metrics
- Maintains accurate and organized order files, order acknowledgments and customer contact information to the required shared drives/tools/systems
- Proactively communicates in a timely manner with internal teams/stakeholders regarding order verification queries, order status, pricing and shipment status.
- To be competent on 1-2 process task (Portal, Order Entry or quoting)
How to apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here