Kindly find the below job details and application process.
DXC Technology (stylized as DXC.technology) is an American end-to-end IT services company headquartered in DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the
DXC was formed in 2017from the merger of (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of (formerly
Posting Title: Associate System Analyst
Job Location : Hyderabad
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of systems development or systems analysis experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate systems analysis
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Assists in developing documentation of the system specifications, including system scripts, system installation procedures, system backup and recovery techniques and system test methods.
- Troubleshoots basic network problems; monitors and evaluates system performance. Analyzes, installs and configures applications as needed.
- Establishes basic operational databases, software configuration controls and system
interfaces for computer system(s) assigned.
- Assists in maintaining file servers and network access; documents and analyzes anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance.
How to apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here