Kindly find the below job details and application process
Participates in test efforts for software product development or support projects to measure the quality of the functional (business) components of the system. Performs dry run testing and formal execution of testware under supervision. Identifies and reports issues, recommending solutions and following established test / quality assurance methodology. Determines appropriate test to conduct and executes identified business-focused regression tests and tests of defects corrected by software developers. May author test materials with guidance.
Posting Title : Professional Product Test
Job Location: Hyderabad
Education: Bachelor Degree
Essential Job Functions
- Identifies appropriate tests to conduct based upon issues to be evaluted. Tests product business functions by executing integration and system test scripts, configuration test questionnaires, and regression tests. Reviews results and determines appropriate course of action; escalates as appropriate.
- Upgrades existing scripts by developing and incorporating new functionality based upon requested need.
- Reviews and analyzes test results; identifies issues and concerns and recommends course of action. Communicates issues and defect reports using issue tracking tool(s) following established methods and conventions. Coordinates resolution of issues through to closure including verifying software defect fixes are appropriate and adequate, documenting updates and ensuring relevant materials are updated and changed appropriately, and providing relevant software environment modifications that address identified issues.
- Works in conjunction with technical development staff to analyze testing issues and determine technical resolutions; investigates, gathers and furnishes additional information about functional defects including log files, procedures to reproduce, etc., communicates concerns, and retains contact and continues discussion with the development staff as testing progresses to ensure test results are appropriate and meet client needs.
- Identifies issues and determines appropriate course of action by applying testing and quality assurance methodology; leverages methodology resources, tools, and work products in order to respond to testing results and customer needs.
Develops and uses understanding of software product / suite functional capabilities and underlying technologies, including environmental and application software and integrated vendor products, used frequently in company implementations. Ensures technology, software, etc., used meets client needs and
- Good organization and time management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Good attention to detail and follow-through skills to wrap up open issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Ability to work cooperatively as a part of a global professional team that may be distributed across geographies and time zones
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work
- addresses testing issues.
How to apply?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here