Kindly find the below job details and application process.
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate, headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California. It is the world’s second-largest media conglomerate in terms of revenue, after Comcast. Disney was founded on October 16, 1923 – by brothers Walt Disney and Roy O.
Posting Title: Financial Analyst
Job Location : Mumbai
Overall Purpose of the role:-
Financial Analyst will operate across a highly matrixed environment supporting Disney Imagineering business group in financial reporting, accounting and analytics activities. The individual will also be engaged in creating new tools/systems while dealing with complex and unstructured data.
Areas of Responsibility :-
- Compile financial information for input into a variety of data oriented financial reports. Prepare internal reports: cost reports, data files, financial spend reports, budget to actual comparison, overhead analysis, project billing, etc. Distribute reports to appropriate audience – project managers, finance partners and accounting analysts.
- Provide trend analysis on financial data and operating performance. Assist offshore project managers in analyzing variances to budget, provide data and analytics support to the business partners. Provides guidance to business partners on financial reporting concepts and key financial metrics. Work with the lead analysts to provide appropriate engagement-specific financial data for regional projects.
- Financial modeling/Report creation: work with lead analyst in design and development of excel and/or Power BI based financial data reports, dashboards and access databases.
- Manage Expenses: verify monthly department expenses, validate costs and identify mischarges, review and follow-up on questionable or invalid expenses, reconcile GL accounts, process journal entries to rectify mischarges, accrue costs and account current assets and long term advanced payments.
Invoice Processing: process service entries. Work with lead analyst and the service center team to ensure that all vendor invoices get processed and paid on time. Work with vendor, project finance and project manager if any issue with invoice arises.
Qualification & Experience required:-
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in accounting, financial reporting and analysis role
- Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures and financial reporting practices
- Proven experience in data analysis, data mining and data reporting areas
- Knowledge of software and database systems is must: SAP, MS-Excel, VBA, macro reading and writing, relational database (MSSQL/Access)
- Prior working knowledge of analytics using analytic tools (Power BI and other Business Intelligence tools) will be an added advantage
- Detail-oriented, require strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving abilities
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here