Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Company Profile :
BT Group plc BT and formerly British Telecom) is a British with head offices in. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of and services in the UK, and also provides nd BT’s origins date back to the founding of the in 1846 which developed a nationwide communications network. In 1912, the , a government department, became the monopoly telecoms supplier in the United Kingdom. The Post Office Act of 1969 led to the GPO becoming a public corporation. British Telecommunications, trading as British Telecom, was formed in 1980, and became independent of the Post Office in 1981. British Telecommunications was privatised in 1984, becoming British Telecommunications plc, with some 50 percent of its shares sold to investors. The Government sold its remaining stake in further share sales in 1991 and 1993. BT has a primary listing on the a secondary listing on theand is a constituent of the BT controls a number of large subsidiaries. division supplies telecoms services to corporate and government customers worldwide, and its division supplies , and services in Great Britain to around 18 million customers. BT announced in February 2015 that it had agreed to acquire for £12.5 billion,and received final regulatory approval from the on 15 January 2016. The transaction was completed on 29 January 2016.
Posting Title: Associate: S&IT (International)
- A suitable formal training path to certification standard, where appropriate, will need to be completed e.g. CCNP, MCSE, Sun Solaris, Oracle certified DBA, HP certified systems engineer etc.
- Developed skills in basic theories, practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training, and able to apply basic knowledge/skills to own work area.
- Able to respond to standard manager requests and understand the relationships between work processes and the business, although horizons will probably be limited to own team.
- Can use existing, clearly defined procedures to solve routine problems and organise own time to deliver against tasks set by others within a short-term horizon.
- The role holder is responsible for the deployment and support of IT infrastructure, systems and application software, Database management, network services and data security to both internal and external customers.
- He/she provides complex technical support, resolving escalated technical support issues
including proposals to ensure systems availability to the customer.
- The role includes problem diagnosis and resolution, and activities will comprise requirements analysis, testing, integrating and managing components and models.
- The role holder has an appreciation of and/or participates in the design of systems architecture and network systems, and may be responsible for generating new opportunities and maintaining the client relationship and satisfaction.
How to apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this position in online .
To Apply: Click here