Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Posting Title Intern – Mechanical & Analysis Engineer
Job Location Bangalore
Final year BE/ B.Tech
Job Description: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- We are seeking an Engineer Intern to support the Boeing-St. Louis, Missouri Airframe & Subsystems Support Equipment (SE) engineering design team.
- This design team is part of a higher level organization that is responsible and accountable for proposing, defining, developing, delivering, and supporting high quality, affordable SE on multiple programs.
- This equipment is designed for organizational, intermediate, and/or depot maintenance levels to fulfill our aerospace customer’s needs and requirements.
- This team is responsible for a wide-range of airframe and subsystem support equipment, such as equipment handling, testing, repair, and air vehicle interface of many systems including: airframe/structure, hydraulics, flight controls, power systems, fuel, armament, environmental control systems, landing gear, and all other mechanical interfaces with the air vehicle.
- Strength Of Material, Solid Mechanics, Aerospace Materials & Processes, Basic Stress Knowledge, CAD/CAE/CAM software such as ProE, CATIA V5, Nastran/Patran, Creo
How to apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here