Bentley Job Openings For Graduate Trainee | BBA / B.Sc / MBA / M.Sc | Pune |
Kindly find the below job details and application process.
At its core, Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, industrial and power plants as well as utility networks. Bentley delivers solutions for the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure asset, tailored to the needs of the various professions – the engineers, architects, planners, contractors, fabricators, IT managers, operators and maintenance engineers – who will work on and work with that asset over its lifetime. Comprised of integrated applications and services built on an open platform, each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between workflow processes and project team members to enable interoperability and collaboration.
Posting Title : Graduate Trainee
Job Location : Pune
- Bachelor/Master degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or Business / Industrial Relations.
Skills & Competencies:
- Passion and sense of urgency for execution; natural curiosity, ability to use creativity to problem solve; ability to look at human resources in new and different ways; desire to make a difference.
- Adaptable to change.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent communication, engagement, in dealing with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Innovative and creative approach.
- Ability to act independently and quickly.
- Support HR processes:
- Day 1 orientation for all new joiners
- Coordination with Manager and New joinee on the day of joining
- Handing over Joining forms to all the new joiners and advising basic rules/guidelines to complete the formalities.
- Coordination for ID cards with external vendor and with colleagues
- Coordination for orientation and induction activities.
- Documentation collection from colleagues, internal checks and approvals from HR and processing joining forms for external and internal distribution.
- Assisting with Visa support letters and other employee related letters such as Issuing address proof, bonafied certificates etc.
- Helping HR to gather leave data of all Interns/ GTs with reference to attendance report and register at the reception.
- Support colleague wellness and engagement initiatives & social events. Designing/helping in planning/vendor scrutiny for Wellness activities etc. Bring on the table Innovative ideas for team activities/events.
- Assisting on updates and coordination for birthdays, anniversaries, service awards, college connection meetings. Writing quotes/ Birthday’s every day on the notice board.
- Record management of colleagues
- Support to complete background verification of new joiners – Getting required documents from new joiners/checking and following up with colleagues to submit the documents.
- To work on small research projects such as benefits, rewards, HR best practices etc.
- Support on branding and social media activities and initiatives
- Other tasks assigned as per need.
How to Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here