Bentley Job Openings for Associate Software Quality Analyst @ Pune
Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Bentley Motors Limited (/ˈbɛntli/) is a British manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs—and a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG since 1998.
Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O. Bentley in 1919 in Cricklewood, North London—and became widely known for winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1924, 1927, 1928, 1929, 1930, and 2003.
Posting Title: Associate Software Quality Analyst
Job Location : Pune
The QA Engineer will be responsible to ensure a high quality of Bentley InspectTech Software products. This goal will be achieved through continuous monitoring/testing the software products, both in pre-release and released state. Work includes development of software test plans, development test scripts, ensuring the graphical and data integrity of engineering calculations against published documents, performance of regression testing and documentation of test and software quality records.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree in engineering major
- Experience in designing, developing, execution of reusable and maintainable automated scripts using Selenium WebDriver
- Understanding of testing / quality assurance process with exposure to defect tracking and change management systems
- Strong sense of logic and engineering workflow.
- Self-starter with strong problem solving and investigation skills
- Good Communication Skill in English (Verbal and Written) is a must.
- Understanding of transportation networks, engineering and work management workflows and GIS
- Multiple browsers ( IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Knowledge of software life cycle, agile development environment, support, development, or product testing (with a solid understanding of QA/QC processes).
- Knowledge of automated test procedures and technologies
- Working knowledge with relational databases (Oracle 11g/12c or SQL Server 2008/2012) with the ability to write PL/SQL queries
- Working knowledge of automated test tools like Test Complete
- Familiarity with server virtualization (VMWare)
At least BS/BE in Engineering in related field required (Civil, Mechanical, Architecture, Construction, Structural, Building, Chemical Engineering).
Exp: 0-2 yrs.
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.