Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs—and a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG since 1998.
Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O. Bentley in 1919 in Cricklewood, North London—and became widely known for winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1924, 1927, 1928, 1929, 1930, and 2003.
Prominent models extend from the historic sports-racing Bentley 4½ Litre and Bentley Speed Six; the more recent Bentley R TypeContinental, Bentley Turbo R, and Bentley Arnage; to its current model line—including the Continental Flying Spur, Continental GT, Bentley Bentayga and the Mulsanne—which are marketed worldwide, with China as its largest market as of November 2012.
Posting title Graduate Trainee
Job Locations Pune
- Create document, and execute test cases from design documentation and functional specifications under the guidance of team lead
- Conduct ongoing functional testing, regression testing
- Develop and maintain Test Plans under supervision of team lead
- Report Software Bugs and follow bug life cycle
- Verify/Validate Customer reported issues
- Learn/Get familiar with various Bentley Products if required
Skills & experience
- B.E- Civil with 0-1 years of experience in Software testing.
- Experience in applications testing is plus.
- Knowledge of at least one CAD tool like MicroStation, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, IntelliCAD, PDS, CATIA, NX, Creo is must.
- Should have good analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
- Having testing experience is plus.
- A Software Testing certificate is a plus.
- Should have Good written and verbal communication skills.
Job Segment: Curriculum, Drafting, CAD, AutoCAD, Education, Engineering.
How to apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply : Click Here