Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Avalara is a 14 year old MNC The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are designed to be fast, accurate, and having 23000+ customers, 1300+ employees in 15 offices worldwide. Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transactional taxes, including sales and use taxes, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. easy to use. Avalara’s Compliance Cloud™ platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Posting Title: Associate Analyst
Job Location : Pune
- Should be MBA in finance (not required to be from a top B – School)
- Knowledge of Windows, MS Word, MS Excel is a must
- Excellent communication
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Team player
- Filing of Country VAT returns, Intrastat, ECL and other returns accurately and on time
- Ability to meet the strict statutory deadlines and ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Working with EU-based VAT team to plan and prepare monthly/quarterly VAT filings
- Collecting and formatting client transaction data for VAT return preparation
- Submission to VAT Reporting software for return preparation
- Participates in projects and process improvements for the department
- Updates / maintains all spreadsheets and tax calendars for various EU nations
A Trainee Analyst position would involve understanding the various transactions on the VAT form by country. This position requires the ability to learn quickly to start working independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where attention to detail, analytical skills and strong communication skills are essential. Also, would have to provide exceptional customer support in addition to producing timely and accurate results by way of preparing and filing the VAT Returns.
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here