Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Avalara Technologies Private Ltd scheduled for a role of Engineering Intern for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Pune Office.
Posting Title: Associate System Engineer
Job Location : Across India
BE preferred, MCA, MCS (Pune University).
Any Specialized courses in Testing Domain would be huge plus.
• Understand and learn about MTG Processes and different websites / projects / tools and their interactions / inter-dependencies.
• Coordinates and collaborates with engineering team in understanding the collected requirements thereby generating the Test scenarios and test cases to meet requirements.
• Be an excellent data player. Prepare test data to cover test scenarios / cases. Ensure all different business cases are covered in the testing.
• Create and manage bug reports ensuring they are clearly communicated to the team and addressed
• Break down the builds in tests, analyze the implementation at code level and leverage that knowledge to define excellent test cases.
• Perform functional, unit level and performance test.
• Identify and implement automation opportunities wherever possible. Define consistent and repeatable process.
- Technical Skills:
Excellent problem solving and aptitude
Somebody who has done actual project – rather than “contributed in project…”
Somebody who has done at least couple of readings / projects / activities outside normal curriculum.
Excellent with at least 1 language – java / php
Ready to take up assignments
Ready to work ungodly hours whenever needed / stretch hours.
Ability to analyse critical data scenarios and calculations so as to verify the accuracy of the builds in test.
Good-to-Have / (Huge added advantage):
Knowledge/experience in writing Test Cases, Test Plan, Test Case execution and reporting bug.
Should be well familiar with scrum model, sprints, continuous integration and overall agile methodology.
Knowledge of at least one programming language Java/PHP, any CMS like (WordPress/Drupal)
• Soft Skills:
Ability to learn and adapt new tools / technologies quickly.
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here