Ameex Off Campus Drive 2017 for the post of Associate Business Analyst for MBA 2016 & 2017 freshers graduates.The interested and eligible candidate can apply for the following link.
Ameex is a full service development firm based in Chicago, Illinois. We proudly provide CMS and application development as well as a host of additional web services. With offices located in five states in the US as well as international offices in Belgium, Australia, and India; Ameex serves diverse global client base. Our goal is to increase our client’s revenues and contribute to the overall success of their ventures by providing the technical services needed in today’s competitive market.
Ameex Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Business Analyst|
|Batch||2016 & 2017|
|Salary||Rs 4 LPA|
|Venue Date||20 May 2017|
- B.E. or B. Tech. in CS / IT / ECE Streams with MBA (any specialization) 2016 & 2017 pass outs only
- Eligibility: 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/Equivalent, UG & PG
- No Standing Arrears
- Strong analytical and management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, work flow and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Assist in the requirements gathering and document new business solutions
- Maintain and update existing business processes based on new client requests
- Participate in client calls and on-site meetings
- Work independently and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; form project team; establish project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolve problems; publish progress reports; recommend actions.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Business Case Study & Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Day1: May 20, 2017 (Saturday): Case study analysis & Group Discussion
Starts at 9 a.m. Candidates are requested to verify their hall ticket for test timings)
Face to Face interview dates will be announced later.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will receive the call letters (Registration Mandatory)
Please do not apply if you have been interviewed by us in the past 6 months.
- Candidates without the call letters will not be entertained.
- The candidates are necessarily required to bring their Hall Tickets with a photographic identification for the Drive
How to apply Ameex Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here