Amdocs Job Openings For Fresher Software Engineering Associate @ Pune |
Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise and intelligent operations.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.7 billion in fiscal 2016.
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
Posting Title: Software Engineering Associate
Job Location : Pune
Date: May 3, 2018
Location: Pune, MH, IN
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 62703
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (CSE / IT/ Electronics & Telecom/ Electronics & Comm) / MCA Graduates ONLY
- Percentage criteria – 60% (Aggregate of all Semesters) & above throughout academics (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation and Post-Graduation).
- Year of passing highest degree – 2018 year ONLY
- Should not have had any “Year Down” / Backlog during any course – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation.
- Should not have attempted the Amdocs test in the past 1 year.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.