Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
Posting Title : Web Development Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
- 1+ years of experience of developing web-based user interfaces
- Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working applications
- Passion for user experience and improving usability
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge of the latest web styling frameworks and interest in user interface design
- Experience with conducting A/B Testing, usability studies, and performance tuning
- Experience with distributed environments
Are you seeking an environment where you can apply state-of-the-art computer science techniques, data-driven decision making, and problem solving skills in a real world setting? Do you want to build large-scale reliable, fault-tolerant distributed systems?
Come innovate with the Amazon Digital Goods (ADG) team!
ADG is a platform that offers services built to help businesses catalogue, discover, entitle, and sell digital content. Teams like Appstore, Alexa, Lumberyard, and Twitch use ADG in a variety of ways to power their businesses and unlock capabilities to sell a variety of digital content like entitlements, consumables, and subscriptions.
The ADG team is seeking talented software engineers to help us build scalable, robust, rock-solid services. If you are looking for your next challenge and want to make history – as well as have your work seen by millions of people – we want to talk to you.
How to Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here