Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
Posting Title : Network Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Are you an IT Professional that enjoys solving complex problems? Amazon is looking for Network Engineers that can use their technical expertise to develop tools and automate IT processes to improve the support our IT Remote Support Services (ITRSS) team provides.
ITRSS is the initial point of contact for all technical issues in Amazon Fulfillment Centers and Amazon Logistics sites. ITRSS is responsible for providing Tier 1 to Tier 3 support, including server and network infrastructure, end-user support, robotics, imaging, and other specialized technical services. The support provided by this team will have global reach and support tens of thousands of Amazon employees. This team will serve as an escalation point for complex issue, and will optimize services through the development of automation and remote support technologies. Our Information Technology Remote Support Services (ITRSS) team and a Network Operations Center has an immediate openings at our contact center located in Bangalore. If you’re interested in a challenging positions with a great company the Network Engineer I position might be for you.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience
- Solid grasp of TCP/IP stack and its internals as well as related troubleshooting tools (connectivity verification, packet capture etc.)
- 2 years plus of routing and switching experience such as hands-on experience with OSPF, BGP and STP
- 1 year plus experience with enterprise 802.11 wireless networking.
- 1 years plus experience with networking hardware platforms such as routers, switches and firewalls
- 1 year plus Linux experience and the ability to automate basic tasks in Perl, Python, Ruby or Java
Preferred Qualifications :
- Masters in CS or related degree (Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
- A solid grasp of systems and core services such as DHCP, DNS, TACACS etc.
- A solid understanding of security fundamentals and secure networks
- Proficient with Python, capable with Perl, and familiar with C, C++, and Java.
How to apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here