Kindly find the below job details and application process
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law
Posting Title : Associate Service Desk Analyst
Job Location: Pune
Education : BA or BS degree preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience.
- 0- 2 years entry level to moderate experience in providing service desk support preferred
- May require local travel
- May require other travel for business needs
- May be required to work off hour shifts or be assigned to an on-call rotation.
- 24/7 Support
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
- Acts as initial point of contact for user support calls to the IT Service Desk such that all calls are logged correctly and promptly allocated appropriately within the IT team.
- Provides first-line technical support when handling calls, in order to provide time-of-call resolution to less complex calls whenever possible.
- Provides an ad-hoc service to users of all computer systems, troubleshooting and resolving systems problems
- Carries out a prescribed program of system performance monitoring, measurement, management, and capacity planning for computer systems, to support a pro-active approach to meeting changing system demands.
- Assist in the maintainence of the Service Desk Knowledge Base.
How to apply?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening online on following link.
To Apply: Click here