American Express Hiring For Management Trainee @ Across India
Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! To Join– Click Here
Kindly find the below job details and application process.
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its charge card, credit card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
Posting Title: Management Trainee
Job Location: Across India
Required Education: MBA
Don’t live life without it. Don’t do business without it. American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services. An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care. We enable our customers to do and achieve more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Your Year 1 will involve 3 job rotations of 4 months each. This will involve working in different Lines of businesses and projects across Digital Marketing and Analytics (Financial & Customer Analytics) roles. Each project will have clear deliverables and actionables that will be shared with you at an appropriate time.
The roles during cross functional stints may include following responsibilities:
Upon completion of Year 1 projects, you will be assigned to work with a Line of Business basis business need and skill match.
Deliverables over the two areas may include one or more of the below:
Digital Marketing :
- Interacting with internal & external stakeholders to explore new partnerships and drive end-to-end campaign planning.
- Driving online capabilities to encourage customers to leverage online application platform.
- Utilizing Social media platforms to drive acquisitions.
- Leading competitive research and benchmarking for customer acquisition.
- Driving digital campaigns through media agencies, publishers, ad networks, etc. tracking various performance metrics (delivery, open rates, click through rates, etc.)
- Ensuring best customer experience by enabling capabilities to address customer queries.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
Final year MBA post graduate with a strong analytics/ digital marketing acumen. Applicants should have demonstrated previous leadership experience in field of study / extracurricular activity / undergraduate research / prior work experience. Other expectations:
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives
- Strategic thinking & challenge the status quo to deliver innovative resulting in a competitive advantage and commercial performance
- Ability to drive project deliverables to achieve business results & work effectively in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to the new-age technologies including Robotics Process Automation, Natural Language Processing/ Generation and Machine learning will be preferred
- Other exposures that will be a value add: SAS, Python, Hive, Tableau, Blue Prism, VBA, ICM (Incentive Compensation Management), Self-help tools / Servicing experience, Project management – Six sigma
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here