Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! To Join– Click Here
Capgemini, Job Opening for Business Research @ Mumbai
Kindly find the below job details and application process.
Capgemini SE is a French and headquartered in It is one of the world’s largest and companies with over 200,000 employees in over 40 countries, of whom nearly 100,000 are in India.
Capgemini was founded by in 1967 as an enterprise management and data processing company. The company was inaugurated as the Société pour la Gestion de l’Entreprise et le Traitement de l’Information (Sogeti).
In 1974 Sogeti acquired Gemini Computers Systems, a US company based in New York. In 1975, having made two major acquisitions of CAP and Gemini Computer Systems, and following resolution of a dispute with the similarly-named over the international use of the name ‘CAP’, Sogeti renamed itself as CAP Gemini Sogeti.
Posting Title: Business Research
Job Location : Mumbai
- Successfully initiating, executing and delivering research projects involving market assessment & sizing, competitive analysis & benchmarking and industry/sector analysis etc
- Taking ownership of all the business research assignments entrusted and work closely with the team to produce impeccable quality outputs
- Conduct secondary/primary research based on the tactical and strategic information needs of clients
- Analyzing the information, providing insights and report writing with a logical structure
- Ability to take responsibility of assigned tasks and work with minimum guidance
- Interact regularly with team lead/project manager and other team members
- Prior experience in procurement intelligence would be preferred
- Prior experience in sector research (Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Automotive, CPRDT) would be preferred
Experience in Business Research and/or Advisory domain A post graduate degree in management from a premier institute is preferred Any industry/ sector knowledge would be an added advantage An understanding of IT Services domain would be preferred Excellent verbal and written communication skills Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for structure and logic Proficiency in MS Office (power point, excel and word)
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply this Opening in online on following link.
To Apply: Click Here