Wipro Off Campus Drive for Engineering graduates:
Job Role: Project Engineer
Salary: Rs 3.20 to 3.30 LPA
Venue Location: Across India
• B.E./B.Tech- CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
• Year of Passing: 2018
• 10th Standard/12th Standard: 60% or above
• Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent (as applicable by the university guidelines)
Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! To Join– Click Here
• Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
• All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
• Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
• Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro-rata basis.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment comprising of 3 sections:
Verbal & Analytical Aptitude Test (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
Programming Test (45 minutes)
This test will help us assess the skillset of a candidate to diagnose and identify any bugs in a given code and fix them. The Programming Test will be based on following types of questions/ problems:
Syntactical error correction i.e. to correct the syntax of the given code without changing its logic.
Logical error correction i.e. to fix all logical errors in the given code.
Code reuse i.e. to complete the given code by reusing existing functions/ helper code.
Please note: Earlier Programming Test pattern, preset in a simulated environment wherein candidates were evaluated on their ability to write the program in any of the programming languages, compile and run test cases, is no longer applicable. It has been revised as per above guidelines.
Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Technical Interview followed by HR interview.
How to apply Wipro Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply drive in online by the following link ASAP:
CLICK Here @