Kindly find the below details & Apply Now. Refer your Friends….!!!
About Team Vault (http://www.teamvault.net) :
We’ve come a really long way since our inception in terms of technology, systems, processes and infrastructure. Our development team continues to grow every day in their knowledge, skills and abilities.
We at Team Vault ensure that we provide customized solutions through our passionate and creative workforce and make all our customers and clients realize that they’ve made a perfect choice by engaging us to create amazing web, desktop and mobile applications for them.
Job Profile: PHP Developer
Job Location: Pune
Approx Package: Rs. 8,000- 10,000/- pm
BE/BTech/ MCA (CS) – with good academics
Job Description :
We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his work, writes a clear, specific and optimized code in a timely manner that improves the code-base of our services in meaningful ways. He can be a part of our creative team that is responsible for all the aspects of the ongoing web development from the requirement gathering, through to developing, testing and finally deploying.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding and executing the project requirements efficiently.
- Writing clean, well designed code.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the code and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contributing in all the phases of the project development life cycle.
- Being able to work in a team efficiently.
- Being instrumental in adding value to the organization.
- Following industry best practices and work ethics.
Technical Skills Required:
- Technically strong with good basics of PHP and OOP concepts
- Knowledge of any of the technologies such as CodeIgniter/ Laravel/ Symfony/ Angular.js/ Angular 2/ Ionic framework, etc then that would act as a plus point.
Other Skills Required:
- Should have good logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be result oriented
- Must have a pro-active approach
- Must be an active team player
- You must be confident enough
- Must be eager to learn new skills
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
- A great attitude and a pleasing personality
1. Preliminary interview with the HR + Technical Aptitude Test + Coding Test – 2 Hrs.
2. Technical F2F Round with the Team Lead
3. Final F2F Round with the CEO – (Deep Technical + Salary Negotiation)
Deadline to Apply: Friday, 8th June 2018 before 1:00 PM
How to Apply : Click Here
#REFER Your FRIENDS…..Keep Sharing…!!!